BRIDES and grooms-to-be, their bridal parties and those at the ‘thinking about getting engaged’ stage are invited to attend the Spring Wedding Event of the Year courtesy of the Lurgan Mail and the Portadown Times on Wednesday, March 14 at Craigavon Civil Centre from 6pm to 9pm..
Proudly hosted by the Lurgan Mail and the Portadown Times this event is organised by Johnston Press.
And this year the event is again being sponsored by Ciaran O’Neill Photography and Perfect Day The Wedding Specialist has also returned.
The event is free for all visitors and with a large number of the province’s esteemed wedding industry experts showcasing their services and products, the evening will provide plenty of opportunities to make those all important decisions and bookings.
You can be guided through making important decisions such as:
- choosing your venue and your style of stationery
- selecting your dress from a vast and diverse range of bridalwear and mother of the bride retailers
- finding the perfect jewellery and wedding rings to compliment your style
- booking your all important beauty, hair and tanning provider
- fitting out the groom and his men with superb formal hire
- decorating your venue and also creating the perfect table setting with your choice of chine, tableware and glasses
- having the happy memories captured by a photographer and videographer
- selecting a wedding list for guests to choose from helping you set up home
- deciding your mode of transport for the ‘big day’
- choosing the entertainer
- and much more
We look forward to welcoming you there.