FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with two seperate fires on Monday.
The value of a working smoke alarm was evident once again when a neighbour heard a smoke alarm actuating and called the Fire & Rescue service to a semi-detached house in Cafolla Gardens, Lurgan.
Firefighters forced entry into the house and found an unattended grill pan overheating. The fire was reported shortly after 7pm on Monday.
Shortly before 4pm on Monday firefighters were called to a fire in an outside boiler house in Meadowbrook in the Brownlow area.
A 60 year old woman suffered slight smoke inhalation at the incident.