Lady catches fingers in door

0
Have your say

THE fire service were called to an emergency on Friday morning when an elderly lady got her fingers trapped in a door.

One fire appliance came from Lurgan station to an 89-year-old woman’s home in Flush Place where according to the NIFRS the lady had her fingers impaled on a door.

The fire crew removed the door and the lady was taken to hospital by ambulance so her injuries could be treated. The call was made to the fire service at 9.09am and the incident was dealt with by 9.26am.