Police have issued a warning after three dogs were apparently poisoned in the Craigavon area.
Police said they had three reports of ‘worrying incidents’ including two on Sunday.
However they are unable to confirm if they were deliberate acts of poisoning.
The three dogs tragically died in the central Craigavon area after eating an unknown substance.
The PSNI said: “Dog owners, please keep a close eye on your dogs, especially what they are eating or sniffing at.
“This could be deliberate acts, however at this stage we cannot confirm that.
“We urge all dog owners to be particularly alert and to report anything suspicious or out of the ordinary, especially if your dog is taking an interest in it.
“This may well be something accidentally discarded, in which case we need everyone’s help to find out what, and where.”