Police investigating the theft of jewellery from the Express Deliveries depot at Moyraverty Road West, Craigavon, have renewed their appeal for information and issued pictures of the items stolen.
The burglary happened sometime between 10pm on Saturday, October 25, and 7.45am on Sunday, October 26, with more than £80,000 of Chrsitmas stock belonging to the Argento chain taken.
Detective Inspector Jill Duffie said: “We are keen to locate the stolen jewellery and have provided images of the items which were taken.
“I would ask anyone with information in relation to the burglary to contact detectives in Lurgan on 101.”
If you prefer to provide information without giving your details you can contact the independent Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Two men arrested by police investigating the theft on Thursday last have been released pending further enquiries.
The men, aged 41 and 63, were arrested on suspicion of burglary following a number of searches in the Craigavon.
The 63-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of a number of drugs related offences.
Detective Inspector Duffie said, “Four searches were carried out at separate addresses in Craigavon and two men have been arrested.”
Argento owner Peter Boyle was devastated when he found out parcels containing merchandise ordered for the festive season had disappeared from the warehouse.
The chain has 22 shops across Northern Ireland including two stores in Rushmere and Portadown.
The Christmas stock was due to be delivered last week.
Mr Boyle is offering a £15,000 reward for anyone who produces information that leads to the recovery of the missing stock.
“It’s a massive blow for us in the run-up to Christmas,” he said.
“They took the four packets of our Christmas stock. It has quite a large value.”
He said they do not currently have many leads and decided to offer a reward to help them recover it.
“We are offering a £15,000 reward for information that leads to the recovery of the stock,” he said.
“Anyone with information should contact Argento.”
Mr Boyle said the firm has suffered thefts before, but nothing on this scale.
Speaking in August Mr Boyle said the previous 12 months had been the busiest in the company’s 17-year history.