Woman suffers smoke inhalation

NIFRS
NIFRS
0
Have your say

A woman was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Lurgan on Sunday.

According to the NI Fire and Rescue Service, they were called to a house in Anne Street at 2.27pm.

Two fire appliances, one from Lurgan and one from Portadown attended the scene.

Fire Crews dealt with an accidental fire in a bathroom of the semi-detached house.

“A female occupier was out of the property on arrival of Fire Crews and was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation. The incident was dealt with at 2.55pm,” said a NI Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson.