A 34-year-old man, on remanded for alleged terrorist offences, has been told he is under threat from a particular grouping, Craigavon Magistrates Court heard last Friday.
And the District Judge ruled that no details of a new bail address for the defendant should be published as his right to life took priority.
Shane Duffy is on remanded on four charges.
The first alleges that between November 29, 2009, and May 14. 2012, he was engaged in the preparation of terrorist acts.
He is also charged that between the same dates he collected or made a record of information useful to persons preparing an act of terrorism.
As well he is charged that between June 7, 2011, and May 14, 2012, he conspired to murder and between the same dates he conspired with Damian Duffy and Paul Duffy to cause an explosion.
Last Friday a barrister for Shane Duffy said police were in possession of information which indicated the defendant was under threat from a particular group. His address was mentioned.
He outlined where Duffy had been staying since he was remanded on bail and told the court of a new address.
Although a police officer objected to the new address District Judge, Mr Mervyn Bates, said he was minded to agree to the address on a temporary basis.
He said that under the Human Rights legislation the defendant’s right to life took priority and ruled that no details of the address should be published.