Firefighters rescued a dog and a hamster from a house fire at Princeton Avenue in Lurgan.
They responded to a fire call at an end-terraced house.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hosereel jets and a covering jet to extinguish the blaze in the living room.
Crews rescued a dog and a hamster from the house, a fire and rescue service spokesman said.
A dog received oxygen therapy from the firefighters for smoke inhalation at the scene.
Smoke alarms were activated by the fire. The cause of the fire appeared accidental.
Fire crews from Lurgan and Portadown stations attended the incident which happened around 11.15am on Thursday, September 22.