Men treated for smoke inhalation after fire

editorial image

Three men were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at Almac Avenue in Seagoe Industrial Estate.

The incident, which occurred shortly after 11 o’clock on Wednesday morning, January 20, was attended by fire crews from Portadown station.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet to extinguish the blaze, and crews ventilated the smoke from the premises.

A 30-year-old man and two men in their 40s received oxygen therapy for mild smoke inhalation.