Six men, arrested in Lurgan on suspicion of public procession offences after a republican parade, have been released on bail.
Police said the men had been arrested on suspicion of offences under the Public Processions Act.
They have now been released on bail to return at a later date.
A total of twelve men were detained following an unnotified parade in the Kilwilkie area on Saturday.
A 51 year old man has been charged with taking part in an unnotified public procession and is expected to appear at Craigavon Magistrates Court on 22 June 2016.
“As is usual procedure the charge will be reviewed by the PPS,” said the PSNI.
Two men were released unconditionally.
“The other nine were all bailed to return,” said the PSNI.